Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Not bad.

It was really well done, and everything like that. Sound was very fitting.

The main problem was that it was too serious. Normally I wouldn't mind, but then you went on to make it "to be concluded". That kinda made the whole thing seem pointless because not much actually happened.

I'll be a lot more impressed when the other half (it is in halves, right?) comes my way.

English Project English Project

Dry

The sound was a little quiet, and the humour just wasn't funny, which were the 2 main points of the movie....so that was kinda annoying...

Graphics and all that were generally good, but work on your humour.

Random Fighting Random Fighting

Nice, smooth animation, very stylish

If you're not gonna add sound though, you should at least add some music. I know the filesize is pretty big already but just a small loop from flashkit.com or something would suffice...

Monkey Island Series:1 Monkey Island Series:1

Make the credits come up during the dancing.

I mean whats the point in having that long bit of the same loop, then putting credits with the same music on afterwards? It would be better if the credits came up DURING the dance bit.

I loved all the Monkey Island games and it's nice to see some flash animations. Perhaps a bit more humour and some more actual animation would make it better. Apart from the dance bit and peoples mouths, nothing seems to move. Good try, I was tempted to give you 10 just cos it was monkey island.

To Hell With The  Stickme To Hell With The Stickme

Hehehehehe

This is the worst movie on the portal right now. No other movie has a rating thia low.

Orange VS Black Orange VS Black

It's pretty bad

The graphics are a bit too wobbly for my taste.
Everything is better with sound.
The movie doesn't seem to be aiming at anything...like making you laugh, etc. It's a bit pointless.

Keep trying.

9/11/01 9/11/01

Not a very good account of the event.

It doesn't tell the whole story, just pieces of it from here and there. Also, I don't believe any pictures are needed to make us realise the terribleness of the event. I would definitely not say this is the best of all the tributes, and I( think those that died deserve the BEST at no.1.

I wish good luck to the families of all those involved.

Snow Snow

Make it smaller. Then I'll be bothered to load it.

The real reason I'm writing this review is to tell EmericaGO to fuck off. I hate people who write "you're gay, it's gay, go to hell" reviews, don't you?

yoshi dancing yoshi dancing

Just some adive...

Make the file size smaller. Much smaller. Then I'll wait for it to load. Oh, plus, this is probably just a rip off of mario vs sonic.

I gave you 5, cos I didn't bother loading it.
Sorry 'bout that. Put in a shorter music track. Anything above a meg is too big. 'Less it's like, the no.1 of all time.

windows Cement windows Cement

Alas, it has already been done.

Quite a few times, actually. it's just another "windows sucks" spoof, and it wasn't that interesting...

By the way...if you're gonna call it windows cemenet, you may as well have the cement picture which I found on www.sword.com (i typed that in one day to see what would pop up, and the cement pic did). Well, at least the music was good.

And go ahead, write some sort of insulting reply...I don't care...