Where's Ollie? Hard Mode Where's Ollie? Hard Mode

This IS NOT stolen.

Just reviewing to confirm that this movie IS made by me, and GDawg1987 IS my new account...for those that thought this was stolen.

NG tank Shootout NG tank Shootout

Simple but good

No real problems, it's short, it's simple, and it's fun. My only suggestion is add some music, and maybe make it bigger generally (eg have more things for people to jump out from behind).

All in all, very good for 100k. 3/5.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Good but no strategy involved

You can just mash the "fast attack" button constantly and you win...you have to pick a character with a fast attack, like Stickman or Tako. Just do that and use special when you get it and you cant lose, it's pretty stupid.

GunBlaze: Video Shooter GunBlaze: Video Shooter

Pretty Good

But are you sure you want to give away pictures of your house like that? Isn't that like saying "I keep my valuables here, here and here. Please burgle me!"?

jamus-se responds:

Man, you sound like my mom (not as an insult... she really did say something along that line). I honestly think that it's almost impossible to pinpoint where my house is just from an extremely blury video and no background info at all. I'd give whoever that actually searched all around America to find my house his due reward -- ur, a free hentai drawing, probably (see Celestria's Challenge).

=Scary Encounter= =Scary Encounter=

Jesus!

Christ..that "closer" one actually made me shout "AHH!" Jeez...I mean...jeez...that was really well done!

Insult Generator ADVANCE Insult Generator ADVANCE

Here's how you make a loader...

Make 3 keyframes at the start of your movie.
Put the following commands on them...

Keyframe1

Put text saying "loading". Lets say your frame is 100 frames long. Put "if frame is loaded '100" "go to and play '3'".

Keyframe2

Still have the loading text. Put the commands
"Go to and play '1'"

And there's you pre-loader

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Good, but...

I can't figure out the level editor. How do you move the finish line? It's too close to the starting point, and it wont lemme go past it.

EntropicOrder responds:

You can make the last building longer by selecting anything past the first tile of it and clicking INSERT. Or you can break the last building by clicking SPACER. Or you can create a new building by inserting a tile before the last building and then clicking any end tile.

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

Pretty good.

Jesus is SOOOO god damn annoying though. Make him take less hits, and make it so you can jump further. if you don't jump at exactly the right time,you fall in, and it's really frustraiting when you've been kicking his ass for ages.

Pedestrian Plower 2 Pedestrian Plower 2

Good idea, needs work.

You could do lots with that little car in a parking lot. add a few buildings, and change the car to a tank.

then add a few computer tanks and turn it into a "kill the cpu" game.

you could also do the same, but multiplayer.

or, you could hava a racing game, possibly a bit like destruction derby.

its a good idea, but we dont need the speedometer or an evasion meter. You could do a lot of things with it, though.

What Time Is It? What Time Is It?

That was pretty good

A nice little short. But...errr.....

when you "win", you don't actually find out the time. Wasn't that the aim of the game?

Also it was a tad on the easy side...I did it 1st try.

Keep it up.