Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Not bad.

It was really well done, and everything like that. Sound was very fitting.

The main problem was that it was too serious. Normally I wouldn't mind, but then you went on to make it "to be concluded". That kinda made the whole thing seem pointless because not much actually happened.

I'll be a lot more impressed when the other half (it is in halves, right?) comes my way.

English Project English Project

Dry

The sound was a little quiet, and the humour just wasn't funny, which were the 2 main points of the movie....so that was kinda annoying...

Graphics and all that were generally good, but work on your humour.

Random Fighting Random Fighting

Nice, smooth animation, very stylish

If you're not gonna add sound though, you should at least add some music. I know the filesize is pretty big already but just a small loop from flashkit.com or something would suffice...

Where's Ollie? Hard Mode Where's Ollie? Hard Mode

This IS NOT stolen.

Just reviewing to confirm that this movie IS made by me, and GDawg1987 IS my new account...for those that thought this was stolen.

NG tank Shootout NG tank Shootout

Simple but good

No real problems, it's short, it's simple, and it's fun. My only suggestion is add some music, and maybe make it bigger generally (eg have more things for people to jump out from behind).

All in all, very good for 100k. 3/5.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Good but no strategy involved

You can just mash the "fast attack" button constantly and you win...you have to pick a character with a fast attack, like Stickman or Tako. Just do that and use special when you get it and you cant lose, it's pretty stupid.